1. When you're shopping online you have to be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by searching for reviews upon them online.
2. While shopping online, be sure that the online store offers secure checkout. This helps protect your individual information from being stolen. To ensure the site is encrypted look up into your web browser's URL box. The site is secured if the website starts with https. This is short for hyper transfer protocol secure.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation being a seller.
4. When you are creating any purchases on the web and you are required to create a user account, never utilize the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make an account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If somebody was able to see this password, they might have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
5. Online shopping is a great way to save money since you can check around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save even more money.