1. While shopping online, it's best to shop around to find the best price. Shopping online makes it very easy to find the best price for any items. While shopping around, ensure that you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel at ease buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
2. When you are making any purchases on the web and you are required to create a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make a free account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to see this password, they could have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
3. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have an issue. By contacting customer service before you make your order, you'll find out how helpful customer care is and just how quickly they respond. This can be useful information to have in case something fails after you've made your purchase.
4. Be sure that you're entering your payment details on a safe and secure site. Look for "https://" inside the URL from the site that you're attempting to buy something from. If you don't see that or no indication of any website security, then it's probably a good idea not to trust those people together with your account information.
5. A reputable online seller needs to have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB prior to deciding to part with your hard earned money to find out if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't wish to be spending your cash with a company that fails to deliver.