1. When you're shopping online you have to be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying with an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by searching for reviews upon them online.
2. If you wish to buy a used product online, learn more about the seller first. You should visit their profile to check out reviews published by other shoppers who bought products out of this seller. Do not hesitate get in touch with the seller to question a few questions regarding the product you are interested in.
3. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you like. And in case you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the brand new deal.
4. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For instance, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and discover if they are accessible to be shipped to you.
5. Whenever you enjoy the ease of frequent shopping online, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a new password for the bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.