1. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
2. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will tell you when a product has dropped to a price you like. And when you've recently purchased at full price, you can ask for a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
3. Be mindful which sites you patronize. It is difficult to know which are around the up and up and which can be not, but there are a few clues. If the address does not sound right or the design seems off, go to a different site. Additionally, if a bunch of pop-up windows begin appearing, close them out and move on.
4. Do not spend too much cash on shipping. Shipping charges can really add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free delivery once you spend a certain amount, or have a coupon code that allows you to get free delivery. Instead of paying your cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
5. Before investing in a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any information regarding shipping costs, contact the seller to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.