1. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Dependant upon the condition you receive them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
3. While shopping online, it's best to look around to find the best price. Shopping online makes it very easy to get the best price for any items. While shopping around, make certain you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel at ease buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
4. When searching for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as much reviews as you can. Reading many reviews will allow you to get a more general idea of whether or not the item you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
5. A reputable online seller should have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you part with your hard earned money to see if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't desire to be spending your money using a company that fails to offer.