1. While shopping online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
2. When you're shopping online you need to be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by searching for reviews on them online.
3. Ensure that when you buy something online, you are aware of when the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in nowadays. Identity theft is quite common, and also you must protect your information whatsoever cost so that you will wish to keep making purchases online.
4. When shopping online, be sure that the online store offers secure checkout. This helps protect your personal information from being stolen. To ensure the site is encrypted look up into your web browser's URL box. The website is secured if the website starts with https. This is short for hyper transfer protocol secure.
5. If you are going to get doing some shopping on the web, make sure you be aware of the liability for each and every credit card you use online. Many credit cards have automatic fraud prevention integrated while others offer it for a minimal fee. You do not need to get stuck with purchases made on your own card when the number is stolen.