1. While shopping online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Attempt to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never make use of a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
2. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store close to you, you can look on the store's website and learn if they are offered to be shipped to you.
3. When you shop online, it's best to check around to find the best price. Shopping online can make it very easy to find the best price for virtually any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only look at the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
4. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "discount code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
5. If you feel you will be making a lot of online purchases later on, consider obtaining a separate credit card to use only for these transactions. It is easier to track all transactions should they be the only items listed on this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry about your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.