1. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually do that when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the web. If you opt for the first sale you see, you will find a chance you may miss out on a much better deal elsewhere.
2. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, so the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
3. If you want to spend less on the products you purchase online and want to make shopping online more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some good deals in the event you place your bids at the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies just before getting started.
4. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on the home page. Doing a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
5. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, find out what the store's reputation is much like. You can usually do a web-based search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do this so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your money.