1. Before buying a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any information about shipping costs, contact the owner to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
2. In case you have questions while shopping, search for a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You can chat immediately with a customer care representative to correct any issues or answer any questions prior to buying. That can provide you with a lot of satisfaction.
3. Look for the right times to shop online. Often the stores that you frequent will have online sales that follow a time pattern. Many, for instance, schedule sales for the beginning of the month or at the end. If you notice there's a pattern, hold off on buying anything until the upcoming sales period begins.
4. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually do that when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the Internet. If you choose the first sale you see, there is a chance you will miss out on a much better deal elsewhere.
5. Should you be looking for the best coupons, consider signing up for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big fascination with the brand, therefore the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.