1. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy could have coupons or discount codes. Before you purchase something, make sure that you have the ability to require a few seconds and do a quick search. You might even wish to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes can be found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
3. Turn it into a habit to sign up for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to some price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you are able to ask for a price adjustment to fulfill the new deal.
4. Whenever you enjoy the comfort of frequent internet shopping, it's essential to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every few weeks approximately, make up a brand new password for your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
5. When you are shopping online, make sure that you are just shopping on secure websites. Look in the website URL and it should display "https" rather than the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an up-to-date copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will make certain you have a safe online shopping experience.