1. If you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer care representative to repair any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can give you a lot of satisfaction.
2. Be wary of overdoing it. It is much easier to overspend when you find yourself shopping online. You begin to rationalize that you can spend more money for those shoes because you saved money on gas and the food you would have gotten in the event you went to the mall, for instance. Give yourself a limit and stay with it.
3. When you are making any purchases on the internet and you are required to produce a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not use your e-mail or banking password to make an account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to see this password, they could have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
5. When you are shopping online, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be seeking trouble. Some people have had their credit card and private information stolen from shopping on under reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.