1. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are delighted to complain about bad service online, so search for sites and testimonials that are terrible so that you know what you're getting into. You should take bad reviews having a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there exists a problem.
2. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have an issue. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer service is and just how quickly they respond. This can be useful information to have when something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.
3. Should you be looking for the best coupons, consider signing up for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, so the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
4. If you find a fantastic product on the favorite site, search for it in an internet search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
5. If you are looking at purchasing coming from a seller the first time, take a moment to carefully examine their past customer reviews. Typically this will provide you with an approximate idea of what type of goods and services you should expect yourself. Anyone who has been rated lowly time and time again should be given a broad swerve.