1. When searching out the best price for any big ticket item, be sure to check the store reviews to find out if other customers enjoyed a good knowledge about them. It is also a good idea to talk with the Better Business Bureau too. You want to be sure that the business is legitimate and values you as a client.
2. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, filled with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's better to be safe than sorry.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation being a seller.
4. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it might be worth it to sign up for their email updates which often have special deals and sales. This can lead to savings for you as you may get yourself a discount in the item or perhaps free shipping, which can add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
5. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything for your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.