1. Look for the right times to shop online. Often the stores that you frequent will have online sales that follow a time pattern. Many, for instance, schedule sales for the beginning of the month or at the end. If you see there's a pattern, hold off on buying anything until the upcoming sales period begins.
2. If you want to spend less on the products you purchase online and would like to make shopping online more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some terrific deals should you place your bids at the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies prior to getting started.
3. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy might have coupons or discount codes. Before you purchase something, make sure that you have the ability to take a few seconds and do a quick search. You could even want to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
4. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their home page. Performing a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
5. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.