1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some form of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Determine if there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
2. Shopping online is a wonderful way to save money since you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save even more money.
3. Make sure that when you make a purchase online, you are aware of in the event the site is secure or not. You do not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is very common, and you must protect your information in any way cost so that you will wish to keep making purchases online.
4. Make sure that you're entering your payment details on a good site. Look for "https://" inside the URL from the site that you're attempting to buy something from. If you don't see that or no sign of any website security, then it's probably a wise idea not to trust those people with your account information.
5. Sign-up for any identity theft protection your credit card company offers, especially if you shop online often. No matter how safe you are or how diligently you believe you are able to protect your data, it's never one hundred percent guaranteed. Take full advantage of automatic ID protection and know you will have back-up, should the worst occur.