Many online marketers use internet marketing solo ads to generate customer traffic towards their sales webpages or to increase their customer lists. A solo ad is when your sales message is emailed by a solo ad vendor to an predetermined quantity of people who have an interest in your product or service.
The solo ad vendor will normally ensure that the link in your email that goes to your sales page will get a specific amount of unique clicks. But, even if you get the clicks, they are not guaranteed sales or opt-ins to your email list. You still need to convert those readers into customers.
10 Secrets That Internet Marketing Solo Ads More Effective:
1. Is it clear what makes your product or service different when a viewer clicks the link and is taken to your squeeze page or landing page? If you don't know your Unique Selling Proposition (USP, how do you expect your potential customer know?
2. Your sales copy needs to be friendly and written in a way that will appeal to your audience. You don't want to sound like a high-pressure sales person who is desperate to sell something.
3. If you have more than one item to sell, use a different internet marketing solo ad for each with different copy and squeeze page link. If you attempt to offer too much on one ad, it will confuse your audience and they will not commit to any of them.
4. The best internet marketing solo ads are easy to read with breaks in the copy. Leaving some white space helps the reader to more easily focus your message.
5. Within the copy on your solo ad and on your squeeze page, highlighted text will draw visual attention. But use it sparingly because excessive colours on a page can frustrate online readers.
6. The squeeze pages of internet marketing solo ads will sometimes show good reviews or recommendations for the product from happy buyers. These testimonials are a valuable messages that motivate prospects to become buyers.
7. You have highlighted your USP and now you can make the offer even more appealing with a package including several free items as part of a "Buy Now" deal. Limited time offers create a sense of urgency for the buyer to act.
8. The one thing that is often forgotten on internet marketing solo ads is to make it clear what you want your reader to do. If the purpose of your squeeze page is to get people to opt-in, then ask them to do that. If it is to make a sale, ask them to buy.
9. If your solo ad vendor is sending your ad to an unresponsive audience, you are wasting your money. Make sure that you buy from a reputable and verified email solo ad promotion service or individual.
10. Include a gracious and personal "Thank you" email with your order confirmation. It never hurts to show good manners and your appreciation to the customer for buying. After all, if they have bought from you once and liked it , they will statistically buy from you again.